Managing and shaping your future
Looking for careers/course advice in North London, North East London, North West London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire?
Considering a new career or career change?
We can help you make the right decisions about options available to you, including:
- matching your skills and knowledge to other career ideas
- re-training and courses available
- how to cope when facing redundancy
- returning to work after a career break
- unemployed and seeking work or training
Links with partners mean that many of our services are FREE of charge if you live or work in North London, North East London, North West London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and comply with specific eligibility criteria.
Our career management and coaching service can support you with:
- a one-to-one advice and guidance session with a specialist adviser
- a personal development plan to help you achieve your goals
- information on career and training opportunities open to you
- identifying your skills and abilities
- advice and support on job hunting and how to find the right job for you
- on-going coaching until you have settled in your new career or are ready to ‘go it alone’
We deliver careers advice sessions all over North London, North East London, North West London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire?
Our package of services can either be a ‘one off’ session to get you going, or you can purchase a series of coaching sessions for longer term support.