Courses and Training
After choosing your desired area of work, then we can provide you with the skills, knowledge and training that you will require in order to obtain an Apprenticeship, or to volunteer your services for work placement to gain the experience and confidence needed in order to create & build your CV and to apply for other work
We can provide training and courses in Employability Training:
- Vocational Skills and Learning Level 1, 2, 3 QCF
- Functional Skills and Learning Level 1, 2, 3 QCF
- Developing Skills for Employment Level 1. –and Level 2 QCF
- Retail Knowledge Level 1, 2, 3 QCF Retail and Sales
- Customer Service Level 1, 2, 3 QCF Retail and Sales face to face and on the phone
- Business Admin Level 1, 2, 3 QCF
- Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 and Leadership
All courses delivered by Stepping Out provide the learner with an Award, Certificate or a Diploma in developing skills for employment (QCF levels ) are intended to develop a wide range of skills relevant to vocational employment which allow young people to make informed career and progression choices and build their self-esteem and confidence.
The qualifications also allow learners to gain skills in preparing for the world of work through vocational units that allow them to 'taste' different work-related activities, using practical activities, work simulations and/or actual work experience.
To book a an interview or more info call Now on 0208 342 7217
Once successfully completed you will have achieved Awards, Certificates and Diplomas in the course (s) that you had chosen